Vacuum pump refers to the device or equipment that USES mechanical, physical, chemical or physicochemical methods to extract air from the pumped container to obtain vacuum. In general, a vacuum pump is a device that improves, generates and maintains a vacuum in a closed space by various means.
With the vacuum technology in the field of production and scientific research on the application of pressure range requirements more and more wide, most of the vacuum pumping system consists of several vacuum pumps to meet the requirements of production and scientific research process after the common pumping. Therefore, for the convenience of use and the need of various vacuum processes, various vacuum pumps are sometimes combined according to their performance requirements and used as vacuum units.
Here are seven steps to explain the daily maintenance of vacuum pump unit:
1. Check whether the cooling water is unblocked and whether there is leakage in the pump body, pump cover and other parts.
2. Regularly check the quality and level of lubricating oil, and timely replace and refuel if deterioration or shortage of oil is found.
3. Check whether the temperature of each part is normal or not.
4. Check frequently whether fasteners of various parts are loose and pump body has abnormal sound.
5. Check whether the gauge is normal at any time.
6. When stopping, close the valve of vacuum system first, then the power, and then the cooling water valve.
7. In winter, the cooling water inside the pump must be released after the shutdown.
Post time: Sep-06-2019